Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates custom graphic & website designs
- Works directly with clients
- Provide WordPress support to clients
- Creates graphics for social media, email blasts & blog posts
- Writes & creates helpful blog posts on branding & design
- Edits & maintains the company website
- Completes all other creative tasks that may be assigned
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Understanding of basic SEO principles
- 2+ years of web design experience
- Experience designing sales pages and other types of landing pages
- Available for a minimum of 20 hours per month with additional project-based work
- Intermediate proficiency w/ Adobe Creative Suite – especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD.
- Experience working w/ Asana or other project management systems
- Great understanding of responsive design
- Clean and modern design aesthetic
- Detail is your middle name. You notice the smallest inconsistencies.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done, meet deadlines, and keep promises. You can handle overlapping projects and communicate any challenges, questions, or concerns about deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An ego-free attitude when it comes to taking constructive feedback and running with it.
- You love to make a product that is perfectly suited for the end-user, from pdfs to websites while adhering to the established brand guidelines for the business.
PROGRAMS & PLATFORMS
- Google Docs/Google Drive/ Gmail
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Hard-working with a strong sense of urgency
- Organized, neat & tidy
- Takes critique & criticism well
- Owns their own mistakes
- Works well in a team environment
- Meets deadlines & goes above & beyond
- Researches thoroughly to get it done
- Self-starter & ambitious
- High energy, confident & personable
- Has an “I'll figure it out” mentality
- Fun & likes to laugh
HOW TO APPLY
***APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED***