Let’s talk about your bounce rate. Your website bounce rate is the percentage of users who visit your site and exit without viewing any other pages. We don’t want that! You want users to stay on your site as long as possible. Reducing your bounce rate helps to boost your conversion rate.
Here are a few quick tips that can help you reduce your bounce rate.
- Make sure your website works on mobile phones and tablets.
- Make your site easy to navigate with call-to-actions telling users what to do next.
- Link to other posts and pages in your blog posts.
- Optimize your website speed to load in 6 seconds or less.
- Avoid pop-ups that show up immediately.
- Have an eye-catching design with colors that help set the tone.
- When sharing links, use designated landing pages.
- Set external links to open in new windows.
Do you know where to find your website bounce rate? You can measure your website’s bounce rate with a free Google Analytics account.