When should you redesign your website? Most business owners only consider a redesign when they feel like the look of their site is outdated. However, a website redesign isn’t only about how the website looks.
A redesign can also include making changes that help your website perform better and assist you in reaching your business goals. Below I’ve created a list with 21 of the most common reasons why it may be time for a website redesign.
- You’re not making any money from your website.
- You haven’t updated your design in years.
- Your website doesn’t have a sales funnel.
- You don’t receive any compliments about your website.
- Your business, products, and services have changed.
- Your website has an outdated design.
- You don’t have any call-to-actions.
- Your target audience has changed.
- Your website doesn’t work right.
- People don’t spend much time on your site.
- Your website isn’t mobile-friendly.
- Your website isn’t making a great first impression.
- Your website is slow.
- Your website has too many tabs on your navigation menu.
- Your friend, who isn’t a web designer, built your site.
- Your site is full of stock photos.
- You feel jealous when you look at your competitor’s websites.
- Your website doesn’t look trustworthy or credible.
- Your website is on Wix, Weebly, or GoDaddy.
- Your website doesn’t show up in Google search results.
- Your website doesn’t clearly explain what you do.
Remember, your website is a 24/7 marketing tool for your business. Investing in a website redesign that covers not only the aesthetics but also the user experience and functionality can result in significant benefits for your business. I hope this list was helpful. Let me know if you have any questions!